Rooster and waffles, toast, biscuits (duh), fresh fruit, tea . . . there are quite couple things honey doesn’t pair properly with. Though honey can be a awesome improve up to your usual butter or condiment plan, it can also get a little mundane immediately after awhile. The good news is, warm honey is turning into extra and a lot more well known, and there is certainly a good cause why: it is definitely delicious.
To make our possess, we applied Mike Hultquist’s recipe from Chili Pepper Madness. His very hot pepper honey is infused with habanero peppers and dried pink peppers, and is incredibly uncomplicated to make (a few substances and 10 minutes is all it usually takes). No matter whether you like to drizzle or dip, this very hot honey is absolutely sure to kick your condiment recreation up a notch. Fascinated? Get the recipe under!
Retailer incredibly hot honey in a sealed glass jar and refrigerate for up to four weeks.
- 4-5 habanero peppers, around chopped (take away seeds if wanted)
4-5 tiny dried peppers, around chopped
12 ounces honey
- In a small pot, simmer peppers and honey on medium warmth for 5 minutes. This will enable the purely natural pepper flavor and heat to infuse into the honey.
- Remove warm honey from heat and allow amazing.
- About a mason jar or glass container of your deciding on, pressure the infused honey by means of a good mesh sieve. Toss out the peppers.
- Delight in on biscuits, fried chicken, ice product, with incredibly hot h2o and lemon, and a great deal additional!
- 72 tablespoons
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Prepare dinner Time
- 5 minutes
- Overall Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds
Picture Source: POPSUGAR Images / Emily Weaver