Where are the best hidden-gem Mexican restaurants in central Virginia?
RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Ah, Mexican delicacies. One of America’s favored types of foods. From chimichangas, to quesadillas, huevos rancheros, machada and chilaquiles – central Virginia dining places have it all.
We asked central Virginians to title their absolute favorite, greatest of the very best hidden-gem Mexican delicacies eating places, get a glimpse beneath at the most well-liked responses. You by no means know, there could be a gem hidden in your neck of the woods.
Very best concealed-gem Mexican places to eat in central Virginia, according to Virginians:
Chesterfield & Richmond
- El Cerro Azul: 13561 Midlothian Turnpike, Midlothian
- El Caporal Mexican Cafe Chesterfield: 6511 Centralia Road, Chesterfield
- El Patron Cantina Iron Bridge: 11211 Iron Bridge Rd, Chester
- Jalapeños: 13130 Kingston Avenue, Chester
- La Reina Mexican Grill: 12441 Redwater Creek Street, Chester
- Don Pepe | Mexican Cafe: 2102 W Hundred Highway, Chester
- Pepe’s: 9550 Midlothian Turnpike, Suite 204, Richmond
- Abuelita’s: 6400 Midlothian Turnpike, Richmond
- TBT El Gallo: 2118 W Cary Street, Richmond
- La Milpa Mexican Cafe & Industry: 6925 Hull Avenue Street, Richmond
- Taqueria Panchito: 6531 Midlothian Turnpike #5609, Richmond
- El Rey Tequila: 3420 Boulevard, Colonial Heights
- El Charro: 4611 Southpoint Parkway, Fredericksburg
- Mi Jalisco Mexican Relatives Cafe: 1390 Broad Street Street, Oilville
- El Zocalo Mexican Restaurant: 13271 Hanover Courthouse Road, Hanover
- Potros Mexican Cafe: 9074 Staples Mill Street, Henrico
- Terraza: 6115 Staples Mill Rd, Henrico
- Sabor a Mexico: 201 Mineral Avenue, Mineral
- Don Miguel Mexican Cafe: 3560 N Courthouse Highway, Providence Forge
- Adriana’s Mini Market & Taqueria: 2645 County Travel S, Petersburg
- Bandidos Tacos & Cantina: 100 Higher Avenue, Farmville
- La Parota Grill: 1503 S Most important Road, Farmville
- Los Cocos: 1316 W Danville St, South Hill
- Taco Mexicali: 6572 Richmond Street, Williamsburg
- La Victoria Mexican Restaurant: 1812 Primary Street, Victoria
With all these answers, all we have still left is 1 problem, who’s obtained the most effective white sauce?