WEST HARTFORD, CT — Several West Hartford restaurants were named among the state’s best as Connecticut Magazine recently published its 2021 Best Restaurants awards.
Here is the local fare that flared:
- Restaurant Bricco was an experts’ choice for overall excellence as well as an experts’ pick for best Italian.
- Avert Brasserie was the readers’ choice winner for best French restaurant in the state.
- Shu and Song were winners for Chinese cuisine with readers and experts, respectively.
- Sweet Chillis was a winner for Thai cuisine.
- Mecha Noodle Bar was rated the state runner-up for Vietnamese cuisine by readers. Pho Saigon was also recognized in the category.
- Zohara was the state runner up for readers in the Mediterranean/Greek category and the state winner for readers in the Middle Eastern category.
- Readers cited Cora Cora as among the state’s best for South America Cuisine.
- Barcelona was recognized for wine, appetizers and by the experts and as the state winner for Spanish/Portuguese by readers.
- Flora was a readers’ choice for vegan.
- Max’s Oyster bar was cited by readers for overall seafood and for its raw bar.
- Vinted was also a wine winner.
Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
Send MSN Feedback
Please give an overall site rating:
Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window