Shrimp Fra Diavolo
Prep Time: 5 minutes Prepare dinner Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
A speedy, easy and tasty shrimp pasta with a spicy kick!
- 8 ounces pasta (this sort of as linguine) (gluten-absolutely free for gluten-absolutely free)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 modest onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Get started cooking the pasta as directed on the offer.
- Warmth the oil in a pan above medium heat, add the onion and cook till tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the garlic and purple pepper flakes and cook dinner until finally aromatic, about a moment.
- Increase the tomatoes and simmer, until the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes, breaking the tomatoes aside with a picket spoon or masher, as it cooks.
- Add the shrimp and simmer until eventually it is cooked by, about 2-3 minutes per facet.
- Time with salt and pepper to style.
- Provide the sauce in excess of the cooked pasta and love!
Alternative: Increase much more seafood these kinds of as lobster, clams, etc.
Alternative: Garnish with clean basil or parsley.
Choice: Garnish with romano or parmesan cheese!