With the foolish season very well and actually powering us, now is the time to get your well being and wellbeing again on track.
It can be effortless to count your transform and make a beeline for the closest vending machine when hunger strikes (hello there, 3pm choose-up) however, with a little little bit of planning, you can appreciate a delectable afternoon snack of museli cups that will raise your power concentrations, minus the write-up-chocolate sugar crash.
In excess of the past couple of months, The Australian Women’s Weekly has partnered with Ocean Spray® to convey you some family-helpful recipes to delight in during the summertime and beyond. We have built festive turkey and Xmas-themed biscotti, adopted by fast and delicious jar salads.
Strike play on the over video clip to follow alongside as AWW Food items Director Fran Abdallaoui exhibits us how to make these moreish museli cups, stage-by-move.
Would make 12 muesli cups
- 1½ cups (135g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (50g) dried flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 cup (135g) Ocean Spray 50% fewer sugar Craisins® dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup (65g) pepitas
- 1/3 cup (50g) sunflower seeds
- 75g butter
- ¼ tsp sea salt flakes
- ½ cup (175g) honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Gallery: Effortless one-pot plant-primarily based foods (StarsInsider)
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a 12-gap muffin pan. Reduce 24 strips of baking paper line every hole with two baking paper strips, forming a cross pattern. Alternatively, use cupcake instances.
2. Combine Ocean Spray 50% fewer sugar Craisins®, pepitas and seeds.
3. Pulse 1 cup of oats, ¾ cup coconut and 50 percent craisin seed combination in a foods processor until finely chopped. Idea into a large bowl increase remaining oats, coconut, Craisins® and seed mixture.
4. Put butter, salt, honey and vanilla in a medium frying pan stir more than medium heat until butter melts and mixture bubbles.
5. Add butter mixture to the oat and Craisins® mixture stir until mixture is well merged.
6. Scoop ⅓ cups of mixture into pan holes, pressing flippantly with the back of greased spoon to amount floor. Bake for 20 minutes right up until golden brown and crisp.
7. Interesting in pan 5 minutes. Use baking paper to clear away muesli cups from pan holes and neat entirely on a rack.
Introduced to you by Ocean Spray