Kroger delivers Chocolate Hummus, Pepperoni Pizza Muffins as Super Bowl recipe choices – Desire-Tv | Indianapolis News | Indiana Temperature
INDIANAPOLIS (Desire) — The Super Bowl is Sunday, and you can take in properly no matter if gatherings are little or digital.
Becky Spaulding from Kroger joined News 8’s Brenna Donnelly on Saturday morning with a few recipes to make at residence. Kroger delivers numerous recipes on its web site.
Sweet hummus is a wonderful afternoon snack. Established it out with fruit, pretzels or graham crackers for an easy make-forward deal with.
Prep: 10 minutes
Complete: 10 minutes
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Kroger Garbanzo Beans Chick-Peas, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter, nut butter or tahini
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk or drinking water
- Strawberries, for dipping
- Bananas, for dipping
- Pretzels, for dipping
- Graham crackers or vanilla wafer cookies for dipping
- Mix beans, peanut butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup and vanilla in the bowl of a meals processor.
- System until eventually easy, introducing almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time until wanted regularity is arrived at.
- Provide with dippers as sought after.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Pepperoni Pizza Muffins
Pizza is normally a winner and these quick pizza muffins are no exception. They are enjoyment to make – and even more exciting to take in!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook dinner: 15 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) pizza crust dough, slash into 4-inch-by-3-inch squares
- 1⁄4 cup additionally 2 Tbsp. pizza sauce, divided
- 3⁄4 cup Kroger Model Finely Shredded Pizza Blend Cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Kroger Model Sliced Mini Pepperoni
- Marinara sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray typical 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press crust squares into muffin tin cups bake 6 to 8 minutes.
- Into each cup, layer ½ tablespoon pizza sauce, 1 tablespoon cheese and a handful of mini pepperonis. Bake 6 to 8 minutes, until eventually cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve with marinara sauce.