If you have put in any time on Instagram, you’ve very likely noticed lavish plates and recipes from foods bloggers that glance downright mouthwatering.
For Angela Davis (@thekitchenista) and MyThy Huynh (@mightyinthemitten), being a meals influencer on Instagram is a total time career that brings them each joy, but demands every day commitment to the work.
Angela Davis was a comprehensive-time accountant who moonlighted as a food blogger for pleasurable. She would cook at evening, and after escalating demand to share her recipes, Davis moved on to Instagram in which she goes by @thekitchenista.
MyThy Huynh is an unexpected emergency room nurse who discovered consolation in cooking just after long shifts at the medical center. Sooner or later, she begun the Instagram account @mightyinthemitten.
Davis and Huynh now have hundreds of devoted Instagram followers – 135,000 and 25,000, respectively – who check their feeds for culinary inspiration every day.
Recipe for Success
To make The Kitchenista and Mighty in the Mitten successful foodie accounts, Davis and Huynh have a recipe for results that hold their enthusiasts coming back:
- Excellent – Excellent looking foodstuff and recipes are critical to attract new followers and keep them coming back again. Between their most requested recipes are comfort and ease foodstuff: Mac ‘n’ cheese for the Davis, and dumplings for Huynh.
- Regularity – Presenting new information daily makes certain there is usually something new for audiences.
- Engagement – Constantly responding to questions and opinions from admirers and collaborators.
In This Episode
- The Kitchenista and Mighty in the Mitten discuss about why they begun food blogs
- Convenience foods major the record of most viewed posts
- The problem of developing new content every day
- Understanding to cook dinner from Television set and the internet
Necessary Cooking Broadcast and Podcast is supported by La Marca Prosecco.